Long Stay for sightseeing and recreation
This visa enables you to stay in Japan for longer term for holiday purpose, possible to stay for up to 1year.
- Applicant is a citizen of Visa exemption to Japan.
- Individual at the age of 18 years or older and has savings equivalent to more than 30 million Japanese yen owned by yourself and your spouse
- Dependent children cannot be allowed to accompany.
- If you and your spouse plan to travel and stay separately under this scheme, you and your spouse must own savings equivalent to more than 60 million Japanese yen.
- You must be in Japan at the time of application.
Initially 6months and can be renewal up to 1year
- You will receive a Residence card, which acts as your primary ID in Japan.
- You are not allowed to work under this visa, however, you may enjoy shopping, sightseeing, experience Japanese culture and life style, build a network in Japan and consider your business or investment opportunities in the future.